Results for PE#9 are now online. Follow the link below to see how you did.
Results for PE#8 are now online. Follow the link below to see how you did.
Results for PE#7 are now online. Follow the link below to see how you did.
Thank you to all who joined us at KingPin in Jtown for our August Membership meeting. See below for quick summary:
1) The Board of Trustees has voted to resign from the Halloween Weekend Bracket Enduro and PDX due the financial risk and current position of the club. It is likely that the event will continue under a different club or group so please stay tuned for further information.
2) The Board of Trustees has also brought the 2015 Trailer Purchase back to the table. Previously this year Membership agreed for up to $18,500 towards all trailer improvement/replacement costs. Our current trailer at age 20+ is less usable with each tow. Stay tuned as more information will be available at the Board & Membership Meetings to come in the next few months.
3) September 11-13 is Holly LS Fest @Beachbend in Bowling Green. KYSCCA is hosting the autox and we are looking for volunteers. Keep an eye out for the sign-up genius we need folks all 3 days, water, Gatorade, lunch, dinner and lodging (4 to a room) is taken care of and for every day you work you will earn 1 free entry for each day you work. This will be our 3rd year participating and it is not only lucrative for the club but we have gained in membership both years previous.
4) The FOLLOWING weekend on Saturday, September 19 we are hosting a “TRSS” Tire Rack Street Survival School @KFEC The MSR is already up for students and will be soon for helpers and instructors.
*As of today there are 4 students already signed up. This program is very valuable to our community and we encourage you to spread the word and share the link below to anyone you know who might know a teen driver:
5) THAT SAME NIGHT… We will be hosting a T&T from 6pm to 10pm MSR will be up soon. IF you are an instructor or helper at TRSS your entry fee will only be $30. Regular Price will be $50 space is limited. Instructor & T&T Sign-Up Below
For more information about Board & Membership Meeting Dates & Locations please feel free to contact anyone in Leadership. We value your questions and opinions and our goal is to have fun and be efficient at providing excellent Motorsports events for our membership. There is always more to do and the easiest way to become in the know and get involved is to attend these meetings.
2015 KYSCCA Secretary
Results for PE#6 are now online. Follow the link below to see how you did.
Results for PE#4 are now online. Follow the link below to see how you did.
Results for Points Event #3 are now online.
Check them out and see how you did.
Here is a great opportunity for you to get experience as ‘officials’ and leading to licensing with the SCCA. You will also be helping our club to prepare for our own future track events.
We are accepting names for voulenteers:
Cincinnati Region SCCA
2015 NCM Motorsports Park Race Weekend
Great Lakes Division Championship Series
Double Divisional Club Race
NCM Motorsports Park, Bowling Green, KY
June 12-14, 2015
Open positions are ‘no experience required’ and you may receive training ahead of the event if necessary. All you have to have is the willingness to learn, commit to the two days and love being part of running a wheel-to-wheel racing event. There will not be any track time for workers as this event does not include a PDX or other type of open track session.
Club Race Specialty Chiefs and other open positions:
Chief F & C:
Chief of Course:
Chief of Grid:
Chief of Results:
Chief of Start:
Please submit your name and questions to:
I am happy to inform you that we are taking the first steps in the next level of motorsport activities with the SCCA.
It all started with Solo where you gained valuable experience and knowledge about high performance driving. Now you can take that and apply it to road courses. So, how do we get you there?
4 Event Levels:
Performance Driving Experience, PDX
PDX provides an instructional environment for drivers who simply want to improve their driving skills and increase their enjoyment of driving their street vehicle. We provide class and hands on instruction one-on-one with a qualified instructor.
Club Trials adds advanced driving techniques, competition rules and timing elements. There will be a higher driver to instructor ratio. Instructors will critique and be a valuable resource for drivers as they develop their skills throughout the day.
Track Trials is where unprepared cars get sidelined and the course gets faster. Car classes are put together and you are in the chase of the fastest time. This is not wheel-to-wheel racing and you are restricted to fewer laps in contrast to the previous levels. Solo type of competition on the road course!
Finally you enter into Club Racing. This is full blown wheel-to-wheel racing.
We are currently gathering information, putting together a track committee and getting a game plan together to host these types of events.
This is where you can get involved today. To put on these events we need qualified and licensed Chiefs in specialty positions. This will take time and a sincere commitment by volunteers. We will be receiving help from other regions to help train and enable us to participate in their events as Chief Apprentices. They will also augment our region on staffing future events.
So if you are interested in Flagging/Communications, Safety, Inspections, Grid and Start control, these are specialties you can get licensed for. This will involve traveling to events and spending entire weekends of volunteering at track events. We will post information and scheduling the new Track Committee meetings.
Again, it’s an exciting time for our region. You can be a part of it as being a participant or as an important team member to host these events.