Event Type: Autocross/Solo
- Helmets are required. If you need to purchase a helmet the SA2015 is the most common, a complete list of acceptable helmet certifications can be found here SCCA acceptable helmet certifications.
- Enforced Sound Limit. Sound is measured 50ft from course:
- Warning Issued: 98db and higher ~ driver will be asked to make a mechanical modification/repair to limit sound.
- Disqualified: 100db and higher after changes are made.
- KYSCCA encourages annual waivers and provides reusable silicone wristbands for the season for all annual waiver holders. Find out more here: SCCA Annual Waivers
- Minors: Minor waivers must be signed by BOTH parents, and the waiver is good for the entire year. Minors have their own reusable silicone wristband for the season. SCCA Annual Waivers
DO NOT ATTEND IF:
- You have tested positive for Covid-19
- Have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive in the past two weeks
- Are not feeling well
Date(s) - 07/08/2023
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park
100 Grimes Road
Bowling Green, KY